Location, Location, Location…
This stylish 1-bedroom apartment on Sydney Street New Farm is ½ way between New Farm Park in one direction & Sydney Street Ferry Terminal the other + is only 3km to Brisbane CBD.
3 minutes’ walk to New Farm Village, with Coles Supermarket, Deli, Cafes, Pharmacy, Vintage Cellars, Newsagent, Medical Centre, Snap Fitness + more…
The apartment has brand new carpet & had extensive renovations including;
* Knocking out wall, creating an open plan kitchen + living areas
* All new lighting, electrical sockets, overhead fan + air-conditioning
* Huge bi-fold windows in lounge, opening to a peaceful, quiet outlook.
* Updating kitchen, with new gas cooker + tinted shutter window
* Large built-in wardrobes in bedroom + hallway for storage
* All new black bathroom tapware + new toilet
* Fully painted, including no more gaps to VJ’s
The apartment is part of a large Queenslander & is on the 1st floor, at the rear of the property, so you can enjoy the quiet, peaceful outlook, while less than 3kms to the CBD.
This is perfect if you’re entering the property market & move straight in, or an investor with the apartment earning an average of $630 per week!
But wait there’s more…
Downstairs, there is a large lock-up storage unit @ 16m2
* 1 large Bedroom with 12-foot ceiling, overhead fan, LED dimmer lighting, and a large built-in wardrobe
* Open plan Lounge with double bi-fold windows, Dining + Kitchen with gas cooking
* Bathroom with new tap fittings + separate new toilet (room)
* Hallway built-in Storage
* Large lock-up Storage unit downstairs
* 41m2 apartment + 16m2 storage
– BCC rates $430.40 per quarter
– Body corporate fees $578.83 per quarter
– Sinking fund balance $15,312.01 @ 31/12/21
Join an Open Inspection or Contact us for further info.