What sets you apart from other short-term property firms?
This then turned into 2 properties, then 3 and so on, as the word spread!
You could say that we learnt from doing the hard work up….
By knowing first-hand & combined with perfectionism + OCD, it’s a recipe for perfection
To highlight a few key points that sets us above our competition;
- Our level of service + standard of cleanliness is consistently 5* star reviews from guests
- The ability to provide all linen + a vast amount of supplies at an inexpensive fee to guests
Ask any of our competition what they charge guests for cleaning / linen fee & what supplies are included… Then ask…would you pay that in addition to your nightly fee?
- Our Occupancy is ~80% across all properties per month
This is a result of keeping the cleaning / linen fee at a reasonable price (see the Q&A for cleaning & linen fee)
- Our small team is the only point of contact + knows everything about your apartment / house, so can quickly respond with any questions
- Providing all the extras, so that guests feel at home immediately
Evidence..you ask?? Check out what guests say…
What's involved with set-up?
All properties are setup with our secret recipe
Dependent on what you have already, we can help with everything needed &/or give you our recommendations for you to purchase furnishings.
In addition to the furnishings, we will complete a once-off supermarket shop, unpack all the goodies, set-up our linen + make your place sparkle!
Professional photos are a must, as too is our Welcome Pack which is bespoke for each property… (a local’s perspective on Brissie, with what’s good + the ins / outs of your place + pics of how to get the keys & self-check in).
After the set-up, we include unlimited supplies top up’s for the life of your property with us!
Contact Us for further info…
What linen do you provide?
- All you need is 4x Pillows + a Doona for each bed (we can get these for you if you’d like)
- The Mattress Protector/s & they’re changed regularly during our changeovers
- White 100% Cotton Flat, Fitted sheets + 2x Pillow Cases
- Bright coloured 100% Cotton Doona covers + 2x matching Pillow Cases
- Soft, fluffy, Egyptian 100% Cotton Towels, Face Washers, Hand Towels + Bath Mat (and a spare towel + face washer in the cupboard)
But wait, there’s more…we also supply a woollen, ribbed throw / blanket over the end of the bed
Do you use other websites besides Airbnb?
- Airbnb ~93% of guests
- HomeAway (Stayz) ~ 3% of guests
- Expedia ~ 2% of guests
- Direct Bookings ~ 2% of guests
Aside from the main sites, properties also appear on 50+ global websites
Do you have a contract period?
- The minimum is 12 months (except if we are looking after it while you’re away)
- Of course, there is no maximum…
We will complete an agreement with you, but if you are not happy with our service, then we aren’t happy either!
Short-term renting is best over a long term (if that makes sense).
You will see the average income increase in time, as we need guests staying + great reviews.
So, the longer you leave it on short-term the greater the average income.
What is the cleaning + linen fee?
The cleaning fee is paid by the guest in addition to the nightly fee, per stay.
By keeping our linen ‘in-house’ we can keep the cost down….
The cleaning fee, not only pays for the cleaning, or changeover of the property, it also includes all linen + unlimited supply top-ups (this list is large).
We launder all linen at our base in New Farm, line dried, into the commercial dryer (to get it hot), then pressed, folded & packed ready to go….
Our cleaning teams all work directly for us (they’re like our family) & some have been with us since 2017.
- 1-bedroom apartment is $95
- 2-bedroom apartment is $125
- 3-bedroom apartment is $145
- 4-bedroom house is $195
This will be confirmed after we have seen what’s involved, but it won’t vary much, if any.