On target for being Superhosts! SleepOver Brisbane manages Airbnb properties on behalf of owners (Hosts) as a Co-Host. Each quarter Airbnb awards top performing Hosts, who go above and beyond for every guest, with the status of Superhost. This quarter, every Host that SleepOver Brisbane is Co-Host for is set to achieve the Superhost status!!!
Not only are we Super Proud for our clients, who benefit from an array of special features, it shows that our hard work is being recognised + guests love our winning formula… Superhosts earn 22% more than other hosts* and benefit from a variety of rewards;
- Priority placement
- Featured to guests across Airbnb in search, emails, and more.
- Profile badge
- A trusted symbol of hospitality featured to guests across the site
- Superhost filter
- A dedicated filter enables guests to narrow their search to Superhosts
- Superhost bonus
- For each year of maintaining Superhost status, choose between a $100 travel coupon or one free professional photo session in available markets.
- Extra referral bonus
- Earn an additional 20% bonus on top of our standard host referral bonus
- Event invites
- Attend exclusive events and product launches in your area, hosted by Airbnb.
- Tax services
- Special Superhost discounts and resources from our tax partner
*Based on internal Airbnb data comparing median aggregate revenue earned by Superhosts to other hosts (with 10+ bookings) on the platform worldwide during 2017.
- Maintain a 4.8 overall rating
- Completed at least 10 trips
- Maintained a 50% review rate or higher
- Maintained a 90% response rate or higher
- 0 cancellations, with exceptions made for those that fall under Airbnb’s Extenuating Circumstances policy
Thinking of putting your property onto Airbnb? Join us & become a Superhost!